W3C Web Resources

Friday, October 5, 2012

I Need You

This piece of writing is just a raw feeling without much effort,there can be umpteen improvements put into this but I like it the way it was originally penned.I tried to put some of the emotions from Day1 to present.So,here is the exact writing from my earlier diary entry.Hope you all appreciate it.


I NEED YOU

I saw you,
didn't know the meaning of love at first sight.

And the next day,
something was wrong,I realized.
I needed you.

Longing for you,
springs passed.
             I know you,you know me
             and we do not talk.



So many times,I cry
this has happened
please talk to me,I can only try.

I want to tell you,
how much I love you,
how much I care for you
-that your existence

-that knowing just the fact that you exist
 makes me live another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment